The wonderful thing about being Personal Trainers is helping people reach their goals, transform their bodies and their lives. The challenge for us, and many of our Members, is successful navigation of the nutrition part. Which to be frank - whatever your goals are - is a major piece.
Performance Goals? Weight loss or weight gain goals? Looking to alter your body composition? Stressed? Tired? Exercising too much? Not enough? Bad habits?
We can tackle all of it with you.
for a complimentary consultation.
The Adelaide Club is pleased to now be able to offer our Members individualized, ongoing Nutrition support with our Certified Precision Nutrition (PN) Coaches. We can now help you (with strategies to) improve your eating and support your exercise habits—all within the context of your day-to-day life.
The best part is that Pro Coach offers the flexibility for you to be able to receive nutrition coaching from me on your computer, tablet or mobile device - anywhere you can access the internet.
- Intake questionnaire and personalized quick start guide – including portion size and meal planning
- Access to your own online homepage for tracking progress and staying connected
- Daily lessons to read/listen to and habits
- Bi-weekly progress updates to keep you on track
- Unlimited email and coaching support
- BONUS: Face to face monthly meetings (or calls) with your Coach
- Comprehensive, individualized care starting at $250 a month
Who is it for?
Men and women with busy lives who want personal accountability, a structured nutritional program to follow, and a coach to help keep them consistent and on-track.
Who is it NOT for?
ProCoach is not for figure or fitness models, professional bodybuilders, or high level athletes. If you rarely struggle with staying consistent with your eating and healthy habits, then this not a good choice for you.
Focus of the Program
- Nutrition – Food behaviours (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount), food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, thinking patterns and habits)
- Rest, recovery and sleep
Stress management (and how it relates to food choices)
- Mindset (confidence, resiliency, mastery, growth mindset)
- Flexibility that lets you sign in online wherever and however you want. Miss a day or two because of work, travel, family or other demands? No problem. Not at your computer? Check in on your phone, tablet or download the daily lesson podcast. You do this on your schedule.
- Overall healthy living through self-discovery, personal growth, and time-tested habits that will slowly create a healthier, fitter and happier body.
What You’ll Get
- A simple, clear, step-by-step program that tells you exactly what to do and when to do it.
- A program based on scientific research and success with over 45,000 transformations.
- Up to a whole year of time-tested habits and practices that will slowly create a sustainably healthier, fitter and happier body.
What It Looks Like
Daily guidance and lessons
Every day, receive a short lesson, kind of like getting a daily blog and shot of inspiration every day. Each lesson concludes with “What To Do Today”. You’ll always know what happens next. In order to help you get the most from these lessons, there are also audio versions that you can download and take with you when you’re on the go.
Daily practices and habits
You’ll have a small practice to do every day. It will be clear, simple, do-able, and tailored to your individual skill level. You choose how to do that task. And you tell us whether you’ve done it. We spend two weeks to practice that one task, until you’re a bit more familiar with it. Over time, you’ll watch those daily practices add up, until they’re habits that are seamlessly integrated into your life.
Daily Support and Expert Guidance
We will be reviewing your lessons, keeping you accountable with your habit practices and making sure that you are going in the right direction.
Progress and Results Tracking
We’ll use objective indicators to give you feedback and measure your progress. We’ll help you stay on track, answer your questions, and follow your consistency. Because we know from experience: Consistency gets results!
at for a complimentary consultation here.