As Personal Trainers, we love helping people reach their goals, and
transform their bodies and lives. The challenge for us, and many of our
Members, is successfully navigating nutrition, which, to be frank, is essential
– regardless of your goals.
Performance Goals? Weight loss or weight gain goals? Looking
to alter your body composition? Stressed? Tired? Exercising too
much? Not enough? Bad habits?
We can tackle all of it with you.
for a complimentary consultation.
Did you know that our Certified Coaches offer Members exclusive Nutritional Support? Gain strategies that improve your eating and support your exercise goals; we fit it all within the context of your day-to-day life.
The best part is that personal nutrition coaching offers the flexibility for you to be able to receive one-on-one nutrition coaching on your computer, tablet, or mobile device –anywhere you can access the internet.
- Intake questionnaire and personalized quick start guide, including portion size and meal planning
- Access to your own online homepage for tracking progress and staying connected
- Weekly action plans that work with your schedule
- Bi-weekly progress updates to keep you on track
- Unlimited email and coaching support
- BONUS: Face-to-face monthly meetings (or calls) with your Coach
- Comprehensive, individualized care starting at $290 a month
Who is it for?
Men and women with busy lives who want personal accountability, a structured nutritional program to follow, and a coach to help keep them consistent and on-track.
Who is it NOT for?
Nutrition coaching is not for figure or fitness models, professional bodybuilders, or high level athletes. If you rarely struggle with staying consistent with your eating and healthy habits, then this is not a good choice for you.
Focus of the Program
- Nutrition: Food behaviours (food timing, meal frequency, meal speed, and food amount), food attitudes (food views, restriction vs. abundance, thinking patterns, and habits)
- Rest, recovery, and sleep
Stress management (and how it relates to food choices)
- Mindset (confidence, resiliency, mastery, growth mindset)
- Flexibility that lets you sign in online wherever and however you want. Miss a day or two because of work, travel, family or other demands? No problem. Not at your computer? Check in on your phone or tablet. You do this on your schedule.
- Overall healthy living through self-discovery, personal growth, and time-tested habits that will slowly create a healthier, fitter, and happier body.
What You’ll Get
- A simple, clear, step-by-step plan that tells you exactly what to do and when to do it.
- A program based on scientific research and success with over 45,000 transformations.
- Up to a whole year of time-tested habits and practices that will slowly create a sustainably healthier, fitter, and happier body.
What It Looks Like
Daily practices and habits
You’ll have a small practice to do every day. It will be clear, simple, do-able, and tailored to your individual skill level and needs. You tell us whether you’ve done it. We spend a few weeks practicing that one task, until you’re a bit more familiar with it. Over time, you’ll watch those daily practices add up, until they’re habits that are seamlessly integrated into your life.
Daily Support and Expert Guidance
We will be reviewing your goals, keeping you accountable with your habit practices, and making sure that you’re going in the right direction.
Progress and Results Tracking
We’ll use objective indicators to give you feedback and measure your progress. We’ll help you stay on track, answer your questions, and follow your consistency. Because we know from experience: Consistency gets results!
at for a complimentary consultation here.