Diane has an advanced clinical knowledge of dermal care, and has continued to acquire certifications to strengthen her expertise in the field. She has earned her keen knowledge in dermal care and is certified in both traditional aesthetics and medical aesthetics, with experience treating a variety of skin issues, including: inflammatory acne, pigmented skin, and psoriasis.
With over 20 years in the skincare industry, Diane brings a clinic approach to treating various skin ailments and is well-versed in modern laser platforms. She is a Certified Laser Technician and has trained in medical skincare platforms, including: vascular and pigmented lesion devices.
She believes in treating the skin from the inside out. And that in order to have healthy skin, both exercise and a proper topical skincare routine are essential.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Aesthetics, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Medical Aesthetics Microdermabrasion & Chemical Certification, Canadian Beauty College
- Laser & Light (IPL) Medical Aesthetics Certification, Canadian Beauty College
- Medical Aesthetics, Pigmented Lesions Certification, CryoClear Solutions
- Events Planning Certification, George Brown College
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SHE'S EVER RECEIVED:
Look forward, the past is behind you already.
FAVOURITE SPA SERVICE:
Microdermabrasion and microneedling.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
10:30am - 6:30pm