I was a very active child, playing hockey, soccer, and baseball. Falling in love with hockey, I started playing and coaching at higher levels. I was always drawn to the off-ice training aspect of the sport, and quickly realized I loved to help others.
My main training philosophy is that with every encounter I have with someone, I want them to learn something and be inspired to feel the same way I feel about fitness.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion, Durham College
- Bachelors of Health Science, Kinesiology, University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Certified Personal Trainer, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP-CPT)
- Fascial Stretch Therapist, Level 2 (FST)
- Functional Range Conditioning Movement Specialist (FRCms)
- Precision Nutrition
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
Always work hard and be yourself, even when no one is looking.
FAVOURITE WORKOUT SONG:
"Fire Squad" - J Cole
FAVOURITE CHEAT MEAL:
Burger, pizza, chicken wings, and ice cream