From my bookworm beginnings I had not a trace of athletic ability, but I did have a profound curiosity and respect for health and all things fitness. My relentless pursuit of continuing education reflects my need to constantly improve my understanding of what’s really going on so I can better individualize my skillset to your specific needs. Studying Osteopathy allows a deepening of my comprehension of the body’s layers of complexity.
Movement is essential for health. When your body is functioning well, your vitality is reflected in all aspects of your life from your energy level, body weight, and quality of sleep. My focus is to help you live a better-balanced life. Improving strength and mobility will allow you to continue to do what you love, whether it’s playing sports, spending time with loved ones, or living your best life.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently studying Osteopathy, Ontario Academy of Progressive Osteopathy (OAPO)
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Applied Human Nutrition, University of Guelph
- Fitness and Lifestyle Management Program (FLMP), George Brown College
- Muscle Activation Techniques Mastery (MATm)
- Resistance Training Specialist Mastery (RTSm)
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SHE'S EVER RECEIVED:
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
FAVOURITE WORKOUT SONG:
Although I love music, I prefer to focus on the quality of each intentioned repetition to maximize my effort and resulting outcome while minimizing my time spent.
FAVOURITE CHEAT MEAL:
Ice cream is my kryptonite