I grew up on a farm in Yarker, Ontario and was always involved in athletics. My love of hockey led me to play goaltender for the Queen’s Women’s Varsity hockey team. Always looking to challenge myself physically, I began lifting weights and them competed in a bodybuilding show.
Amazed at the transformation my body went through from proper and nutrition, I felt inspired to help others. This led me to personal training, which I’ve been doing for the last 20 years. Training allows me to share my passion for fitness and to motivate others to live a healthy lifestyle!
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Medical Exercise Specialist (MES), Medical Exercise Training Institute (METI)
- CHEK Exercise Coach, Level 1, CHEK Institute
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level 1, CHEK Institute
- Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness Specialist, Canadian Fitness Professionals (CanFitPro)
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SHE'S EVER RECEIVED:
Don't take life too seriously.
FAVOURITE WORKOUT SONG:
"Lose Yourself" - Eminem
FAVOURITE CHEAT MEAL:
My sister's lasagna and my mom's raisin pie with ice cream.